journeyman Electricianlicensed e1 / e2 - VARIOUS LOCATIONS, CONNECTICUT proceed to initial application
VARIOUS LOCATIONS (CONNECTICUT) – Full-time Position
We are seeking licensed electricians who are dedicated, professional, and experienced. Our preferable candidate has a passion for the plumbing and HVAC environment and thrives when working with a team.
Candidates must be well-aligned with our Core Values, and share our organizational short & long term goals. The preferred electrician is committed to broadening their knowledge-base through various forms of continuing education and has a strong desire for self & company improvement.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Hold an active E1 or E2 License in the State of Connecticut
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Hold an active driver’s license, and an ability to maintain reliable transportation
- Ability to lift & hold up to 50lbs, reach, stand or kneel, or climb and carry a ladder throughout the course of the day
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- OSHA 10 Outreach for Construction Certification Card (CURRENT WITHIN LAST 5 YEARS)
D/E/F Services Group, LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, skin color, gender, sexual orientation, religious preference, disability, or veteran status.
Other Careers at
D/E/F Services Group, ltd.
General Trades Project Manager / Estimator
Licensed Plumber (P1/P2)
HVAC Technician / Pipefitter (S1 / S2)
Licensed Plumber (P1/P2)
Energy Efficiency Auditor
Griswold / various locations, ct
Perks of the Job
We offer competitive wages as well as a job based quarterly bonus program. We have a employee referral program to help us build our team
Health, Dental, & Vision
We offer competitive and affordable health, dental & vision insurance for all full-time employees. We also offer a host of other auxillary insurances.
We offer 401K matching, paid vacation, flexible scheduling, personal time, seasonal clothing, and sizable discounts at local and national retailers.
Interested? COme Find The Value Of One
One Contractor. One Call. One Relationship.
At D/E/F Services Group, Ltd we measure ourselves against our Core Values. We strive to be our best every day, to have a sense of urgency, and to build our value. Each of these values encompasses a set of ethics that in whole, reflect our core. To learn more about our Core Values, click the button below.
General trades project manager / estimator
Griswold, Connecticut – View Listing
energy efficiency auditor
Griswold / Various Locations, Connecticut – View Listing
1171 Voluntown Road
Griswold, CT 06351
- [email protected]
(860) 376 – 4896