griswold, CONNECTICUT – Full-time Position
We are seeking an experienced Service Coordinator to provide the highest level of service and workmanship in coordination with our day-to-day operations within our Service Division. We are looking for a candidate who is reliable, hands-on, and has the ability to field service-related calls, enter & maintain all necessary customer information, schedule service for both residential & commercial customers within our processes, coordinate the delivery of materials, and dispatch technicians promptly to complete work in a timely manner. The preferred candidate will need to be comfortable working with and potentially managing workers across diverse disciplines and skill sets to build a cohesive, capable team while maintaining our Core Values.
Candidates must be well-aligned with our Core Values, and share our organizational short & long term goals. The Service Coordinator is committed to broadening their knowledge-base through various forms of continuing education and has a strong desire for self & company improvement.
Coordinate field activities of the service division
- Demonstrate awareness of service metrics, and the related success of supporting divisions
- Drive performance metrics within the service division
- Receive, and transcribe incoming service calls. Relay the sense of urgency to Service Manager
Consistently and effectively communicate with managers for coordination and strategy
- Ensure that all information collected is entered into the proper systems, entered accurately, and maintained
- Enter and verify that all service related tasks and invoices are accurate and timely
- Verify weekly time reports including technician hours and material expenditures
- Collect, enter, and maintain customer payment information, and obtain, process, ad verify proper payment is collected at time of service
- Understand and demonstrate the ability to maintain operational policies & procedures for daily dispatching
- Manage the service workload, and provide updates to the Service Manager as required
- Communicate directly with customers, vendors, and suppliers to ensure accurate communication of job status, requirements, and scheduling
- Track preventative maintenance service contract schedules, and confirm appointments with customers
- Ability to accurately calculate costs including labor, material, drive time, and other related costs
- Adapt quickly, and efficiently in a fast-changing environment and keep customers, and supporting staff informed of potential issues
- Complete an end-of-day audit to plan for the following day
- Confirm future service calls to accurately measure scheduling capacity
- Minimum 3 years experience in the service dispatching position
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Proven written and verbal communication skills to complete assigned tasks
- Considerable tact and human relation skills in interacting with all levels of management, staff, allies, vendors, and customers
- Reliability and time-management are critical to the success of this position
- Detail-oriented and demonstrated organizational skills
- Above average proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Hold an active driver’s license, and an ability to maintain reliable transportation
- Ability to lift & hold up to 50lbs, reach, stand or kneel, or climb and carry a ladder throughout the course of the da
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
Other Careers at
D/E/F Services Group, ltd.
Skilled Vinyl-Siding Installer
Colchester/ Willimantic , connecticut
Licensed Plumber (P1/P2)
HVAC Technician / Pipefitter (S1 / S2)
Licensed Plumber (P1/P2)
Energy Efficiency Auditor
Griswold / various locations, ct
Perks of the Job
We offer competitive wages as well as a job based quarterly bonus program. We have a employee referral program to help us build our team
Health, Dental, & Vision
We offer competitive and affordable health, dental & vision insurance for all full-time employees. We also offer a host of other auxillary insurances.
We offer 401K matching, paid vacation, flexible scheduling, personal time, seasonal clothing, and sizable discounts at local and national retailers.
Interested? COme Find The Value Of One
One Contractor. One Call. One Relationship.
At D/E/F Services Group, Ltd we measure ourselves against our Core Values. We strive to be our best every day, to have a sense of urgency, and to build our value. Each of these values encompasses a set of ethics that in whole, reflect our core. To learn more about our Core Values, click the button below.
1171 Voluntown Road
Griswold, CT 06351
(860) 376 – 4896