bridgeport / new haven, connecticut – Full-time Position
We are seeking an actively licensed journeyman plumber who is dedicated, professional, and experienced. Our preferable candidate has a passion for the plumbing and HVAC environment and thrives when working with a team.
Candidates must be well-aligned with our Core Values, and share our organizational short & long term goals. The preferred plumber will be responsible for the review, installation, inspection, repair, replacement and conversion of various systems.
Demolition and removal of fixtures & pipe
- Material handling & distribution
- Basic layout & hole drilling
- Core-boring of concrete & drilling of wood
Fire stopping & sleeve installations
- Roughing in of various types of plumbing material
- Ability to read & understanding a construction document or mechanical drawing
- The ability to read & understand a product submittal or material invoice
- Have a familiarity with Uponor Pex, Pro Press, Mega Press for both gas & hydronic steel piping
- Understanding the basic principles and responsibilities of construction, installation, and repair site cleanup
- Two years minimum of plumbing experience
- The ability to hold and maintain an active P1, or P2 Journeyman Plumber License
- Hold an active driver’s license, and an ability to maintain reliable transportation
- Ability to lift & hold up to 50lbs, reach, stand or kneel, or climb and carry a ladder throughout the course of the day
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- OSHA 10 Outreach for Construction Certification Card (CURRENT WITHIN LAST 5 YEARS)
D/E/F Services Group, LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, skin color, gender, sexual orientation, religious preference, disability, or veteran status.
Other Careers at
D/E/F Services Group, ltd.
Licensed Plumber (P1/P2)
Licensed Plumber (P1/P2)
Carpenter / Remodeler
HVAC Technician (S1, S2)
Energy Efficiency Auditor
Griswold / Various Locations, CT
Perks of the Job
We offer competitive wages as well as a job based quarterly bonus program. We have a employee referral program to help us build our team
Health, Dental, & Vision
We offer competitive and affordable health, dental & vision insurance for all full-time employees. We also offer a host of other auxillary insurances.
We offer 401K matching, paid vacation, flexible scheduling, personal time, seasonal clothing, and sizable discounts at local and national retailers.
Interested? COme Find The Value Of One
One Contractor. One Call. One Relationship.
At D/E/F Services Group, Ltd we measure ourselves against our Core Values. We strive to be our best every day, to have a sense of urgency, and to build our value. Each of these values encompasses a set of ethics that in whole, reflect our core. To learn more about our Core Values, click the button below.
1171 Voluntown Road
Griswold, CT 06351
(860) 376 – 4896