Energy Efficiency Data Entry Specialist
Griswold, CONNECTICUT – Full-time Position
We are seeking an energy efficiency data entry specialist who is dedicated, professional, and experienced. Candidates must be well-aligned with our Core Values, and share our organizational short & long term goals. The data entry specialist will be responsible for an essential function of the energy efficiency division.
We are looking for an experienced Energy Efficiency Programs Data Entry Specialist to prepare, compile, enter, maintain, process, and secure customer and account information within multiple programs in conjunction with the policies and procedures established by D/E/F Services Group, Ltd in coordination with Connecticut’s Energy Efficiency programs. We are looking for a candidate who is hands-on and will take accountability of their day to day operations, has an educated understanding of Connecticut’s Energy Efficiency Programs, associated data entry software, and has an ability to self-motivate and meet deadlines effectively. Candidates will need to be comfortable working with and managing workers across diverse disciplines and skill sets to build a cohesive, capable team.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities, and combines data from multiple sources when account and/or customer information is incomplete.
- Inserts customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer leads and account information while maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data and secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Generate, scan, print, and send reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Data entry experience or related experience in other field
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hold an active driver’s license, and an ability to maintain reliable transportation
- Ability to lift & hold up to 25lbs, reach, stand or kneel
- Familiarity with Tracksys, Eversource Energy Efficiency Programs is preferred.
Other Careers at
D/E/F Services Group, ltd.
Energy Efficiency Auditor
Griswold / various locations, ct
Electrician (E1 / E2)
various locations, ct
HVAC Technician / Pipefitter (S1 / S2)
Licensed Plumber (P1/P2)
General Trades Project Manager / Estimator
Perks of the Job
We offer competitive wages as well as a job based quarterly bonus program. We have a employee referral program to help us build our team
Health, Dental, & Vision
We offer competitive and affordable health, dental & vision insurance for all full-time employees. We also offer a host of other auxillary insurances.
We offer 401K matching, paid vacation, flexible scheduling, personal time, seasonal clothing, and sizable discounts at local and national retailers.
Interested? COme Find The Value Of One
One Contractor. One Call. One Relationship.
At D/E/F Services Group, Ltd we measure ourselves against our Core Values. We strive to be our best every day, to have a sense of urgency, and to build our value. Each of these values encompasses a set of ethics that in whole, reflect our core. To learn more about our Core Values, click the button below.
1171 Voluntown Road
Griswold, CT 06351
(860) 376 – 4896