Utility bills can vary extensively throughout the year, and we understand how that can affect your family and your finances. We are experienced in examining homes and identifying cost saving opportunities that make a real difference with today’s top technologies.
LED lighting upgrades, window, door & roof replacements, and even furnace and boiler repairs or upgrades. We have the licensed-professionals and how-to knowledge to do it all in a timely and efficient manner.
D/E/F Services Group, Ltd. is an approved contractor for the EnergizeCT Home Heating Loan Program
- The Home Heating Loan program can assist you in replacing your home heating system
- The average home heating system has a life-span of 10-15 years even with annual maintenance
- Emergency repairs are costly & avoidable with proper maintenance
- There is no credit check. Homeowners qualify via their utility bill. There can be only one late payment over the previous six (6) consecutive months, or no more than two (2) late payments over the last twelve (12) consecutive months
- You can start the process by scheduling your 100% free, zero obligation in-home assessment
- Loans are available for amounts as high as $15,000
- Interest rate of 0.99%
- Down-payment required as determined by Capital For Change. Down-payments could be as low as 10%
- Repayment terms can be as long as 10 years
- The program is funded by Capital for Change & administered by EnergizeCT
Call or contact our office today to find out more and arrange your 100% free in-home assessment
Applying for the program is simple. You can visit www.ctheatloan.com for more information and apply within minutes.